Blue Devil Exploration

I just discovered that a lease I have, arranged by Holland Services for Black Marble Energy has been assigned to Blue Devil Exploration. We were notified that Holland services has filed for bankruptcy but have not heard anything about Black Marble Energy. Do you have any information on Blue Devil Exploration. Section 21 06S 02W Thank you

Blue Devil Exploration is a private exploration company that operates in Oklahoma. They have not yet filed any OCC cases for your section.

Thank you. Is it customary for lease assignments to take place without communication or notification to the mineral owners? Is there a sight I can visit that will give me this kind of information so I can stay informed of the status of my lease. Thank you.

You can try www.okcountyrecords.com for many of the counties in OK. Free to look. Costs a bit to print. It is customary for leases to change hands all the time. You will not be notified unless it is particularly stated in your lease.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.