Block 51 Township 8 Reeves County

Can anyone tell me if there is any new drilling in Block 51, Township 8. Seems to be slow in this area. Also what are the latest lease bonus in this area? Thank you

You’ll need to give a more detailed description before anyone can help you. Blk 51, Township 8 covers a big area. Do you know the section or abstract number?

Sorry about that. I’m new to this. The section number is 26 A-2788

http://wwwgisp.rrc.texas.gov/GISViewer2/

There’s one horizontal Oil Well in the W/2 of your section. There are no other permits. It’s being operated by Noble Energy Inc. You can go to the website above. Click on the magnifying glass icon and type in your abstract number and select Reeves on the dropdown menu. Hit query. It should bring up your section. The find the identify icon, it’s a blue “i” in a circle. Click that, then on Identify Wells. Hover your cursor over the location you want to look at, and click for more information. There’s also production data on there back to 1993. You can use this for any county in the State of Texas. Quick note, I can only get this gis viewer to work in internet explorer. If you use a different browser and can’t get it to work, try that and see if it helps.