Block 34 Section 45 Ward County

Is Luxe producing anything on this property? Is Emma 218-219 Unit 1H situated in Block 34, Section 45 Ward County? Thank you

I see no production in Section 45/block 34/A-198.

Emma 218-219 1H is in Section 218-219/Block 34:::::: Specific Lease Query Criteria

CLICK ON MAPS TO ENLARGE

Thanks for your response. This is very helpful to me.

I received a “bonus offer” of $1,700 to sign a royalty agreement. It involves 1.74 acres in Section 45, Block 34. Does this seem like a fair offer? The offer came from a Landman representing Colgate. Thanks…

I’m not sure about the lease/bonus money but make sure your royalty percentage is 25%. Clint

Clint - thanks for the info…yes, the royalty percentage of 25% is fine and in order. I was just uncertain if the signing bonus was a reasonable amount. Essentially, it is $1,000 per acre. They claim they are going to commence drilling in March 2022.

In my experience the operator is not going to totally low-ball you. You can probably get a bit more, but I doubt you are getting twice as much. I would always ask for a reasonable amount more before taking their first offer.

You’re on the very Eastern edge of the Basin. There is a reason there are no wells to the E/NE of you. I get drilling here as the Quadricorn offset wells are fine, but it’s not exactly a slam dunk. Hence, the bonus is what it is. If they really drill wells you’ll be making far more off the royalty anyhow.

That all said, I have no idea what exactly $94.88 WTI is doing to anybody’s (at Colgate’s) brain

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.