Block 34, Section 184 or 185

Curious how many wells in the area and their production.

I have Brooke 184-185 2H

I keep being told that someday I will see results.

Dear Richard,

You most likely be very happy soon. Looks like horizontal lease is running through both sections 184 & 185. 5 wells in 185 and 3 well starts in 184 but end in 185. A-272 H&TC RR CO 34 185 I said wells, however there are permitted, but may have not been drilled yet. After they are drilled they turn different colors for different wells, Gas is Red, Oil is Green. The legend is in the left hand col on the Gis viewer, you can look it up on youtube for lessons on how to get round Gis viewer and what it means. It’s all very interesting especially if you own some minerals.

If you will Look up the Gis Viewer at the website I post https://gis.rrc.texas.gov/GISViewer/

Very easy to use, look up on top bar for County, then use pull down menu to get to Ward. Next look to left of county till you see magnifying glass that is survey then put in A-272 and off you go.

Using the Section number 185, and Block number 34, or survey A-272, then now you can come and go and watch as the wells turn colors, then about 3 months after they change color, you should be seeing your first check.
A-272 H&TC RR CO 34 185

Chris

Thanks for the report.

This link will open the RRC Map Viewer on the 2H well. Use the magnification bar on the left side of the map to zoom out a bit for a better perspective. Looks like it started producing in July with the latest reported month being September.

I am unsure if this production includes more than one well.

When should they report to the RRC?

I don’t want to hazard a guess as to how much lag time there might be between receipt by the RRC and publication. Suggest you call RRC in Austin.

Richard, did you ever hear anything from Luxe? My wife and I have mineral rights in the same section (east half) that is in the Wilson 184-185 Unit 2H lease. Thanks for any information you have!

Lux is tough to get to respond