Blk c-18 sec 24 ab1657

The legal description of the land i own is BLK C-18 SEC 24 AB1657 (reeves county. city - Pecos). I’ve never visited this property and have no idea what it’s worth in the market. It is agricultural land, and the reeves county agricultural market value & appraised value per acre is $1,000. I want to sell the entire plot of land or the mineral rights. What sort of activity is going on there? Tell me if it’s a good idea to sell now or hold on for investment. Please let me know the price range for either selling land or just mineral rights. Any advice you can give me is greatly appreciated. I haven’t yet heard any offers on this. Who do I contact if I want an offer? I also have property (land) in Jeff Davis County (Any activity there at the moment?). I appreciate your assistance in advance

@kumar_kumar, Do you own both minerals and surface or just surface only? Usually minerals were separated from surface some years ago, unless your family has owned this for generations and held on to a percentage of minerals as well as surface? mk

1 Like

I appreciate you responding to my post so quickly. Thank you very much. When I just called the Reeves County Appraisal phone number, the operator informed me that I only owned surface land and no mineral rights. What is the acreage value of just the surface land?. Thank you

@kumar_kumar , That you will need a Realtor for. This is Minerals only on this website. Unless there are wellheads on your property and you have access payments to them from the operators. Then that is still a matter of that lease and not the Land as a whole which would fall under a Realtor MK

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.