BLK 4 72

Received offer to lease this site for $7,500. per net mineral acre. I don't know where this site

is located, and I didn't know I owned minerals rights at this site. Where do I look for this

information ?

..........Reeves County Section 72/Block 4/Abstract 1342...........

Woody I find 4 approved permits to drill from/and into Section 72/Block 4. PDC Permian has 2 approved permits(389-35933 & 34) and Legacy Reserves has 2 approved permits(389-35705 & 35746)

Link to approved permit for well 35933:

http://webapps.rrc.texas.gov/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPublicQuery=Y&name=BUZZARD%2BNORTH%2B6972&univDocNo=491218286

GIS Map of Reeves County Section 72/Block 4/A-1342:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

Mr. Liles, thank you so much for the information on Sect 72, Blk 4. The lease is being offered for 3 years by Nickel Rivers Royalties. Happy to see permits have been issued. Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones.

Mr. Cowan, I'm very familiar with where your interests derive from (Zemula Johnson Trust). I spent the majority of last year in Reeves County running title on that Trust alone. Happy to give you a better picture if you' like. I just sent you a friend request.

Thank you for your reply. I don't know how to accept friend request on my computer.

Friend request is alright with me. If you are only interested in buying mineral rights, I'm

not interested. Only interested in leasing.

I'm not interested in buying or leasing your minerals. I was just offering to give some insight on the origin and breakdown of your title since your original post suggested you'd like to know more.