Blk 32 Sec 23 T2N information please!

Just found out about mineral right’s & royalties that we have. Does anyone know about this property and if there’s currently any oil? If so, who do we need to contact? I see where it’s 3300 acres with 0.0080 percent ownership. Is this worth looking into?

Looks like there is quite a bit of activity on that tract. Do you have the specific quarter call, i.e. is it the whole section NE/4, etc…

I’m not too sure, we know nothing about this type of stuff but we did call Wagner oil Company and they’re supposed to be giving us a call back. Also we noticed Sabalo has permits to drill some horizontal wells in that blk and section. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Wagner operates the deeper Southeast Luther Fusselman Unit (SLFU). Sabalo operates the shallower zones and is currently permitting drilling Spraberry and Wolfcamp wells. If memory serves me, the SLFU is about 3300 acres. Your interest appears to be from a tract from Section 23 that was committed to the unit. The shallow rights (Spraberry and Wolfcamp) are not unitized and would be included in drilling and spacing units created by Sabalo for their horizontal units.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.