Blaine County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Check your inbox, Marilyn Puchalla.

Yes Paul, I found a link, but for some reason I couldnā€™t paste it here. The OCC does regulate soil farming in Oklahoma.

Does the Corporation Commission regulate soil farming? If not who does so?

what are leases going for in the 16n-11w area?

1000 permit

1001A spud

1002A completion

SURVEY directional survey

Go to the imaged documents, then put in the location in the location box. Use leading zero if needed. You may need to look in the section to the north or south is surface location not in your section.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

On the OCC website, where do you find a spud report ? I have the API number, it is 01123920. Also, where can I find a list telling what those drop down numbers like 1001, 1001, 1002 A, etc stand for. I didnā€™t see them in the online manual.

Does anyone have info on possible drilling in sec 16 13N-11W? I received a call from someone wanting to buy my mineral rights but I cannot find any activity on the OCC site.

Thank you.

S Moore,

Marathon has a pending multi unit well in the Mississippian for 16. Devon will operate the Woodford well that is there and Marathon is planning a new well.

201705179 is the case number if you want to look it up.

Does anyone know if thereā€™s any drilling or plans to drill on sec 25-19n-13w. Also what is the lease price for this area. My minerals are coming up for lease in July. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dennis, Devon is drilling sections 3 in 18 N and 34 in 19 N right now with a 2 mile, multi-section well. You are about 2 miles East and 1 mi. + from that one. Stay tuned !

M Barnes,

Thank you for the info.

Does pending mean they have started drilling or are they still in the permitting process?

Thanks again.

They are still in the process of going through the required judicial hearings. No well yet.

Be very careful about selling unless you are informed about the real value.

Thank you Lanny for your help.

Dennis,

Staghorn has a well pending in 13-19N-13W surface in the SW corner drilling south into 24-19N-13W, so immediately to your north. Devon has a well pending in 26-19N-13W, immediately to your west. Staghorn has another planned for Sec 35 catty corner to you. 34 & 35 are pending poolings, so when those happen, the leasing prices will be public. Sec 12 pooled in 2017 for $3750 3/16, $3500 1/5, so that gives you an idea.

Wow! My property has wells coming on 3 sides and catty cornered. I saw a comment on the board about a horizontal well thru 29,30 19N-12W. My lease is due to be renewed soon. Your info is so appreciated M Barnes.

Happy Easter,

I have a friend who has been getting offers in Townships/Range 18N-12W and 19N-12W to purchase all or a portion of their minerals in aforementioned TWP/RNG. Minerals are subject to existing OGLā€™s, 1/5th LRI and 3yr PT, with standard provisions. Does anyone have an idea of market value to sell mineral interest in aforementioned area? Thanks so much for any advice.

Curt

no, they pull off the rig and install the Christmas tree pressure control device and then the fracā€™ing goes through the valves on the tree. Those rigs are in high demand, so they move them offsite as soon as the production casing and tubing are set.

Thank you Martha B. !

On 2 mile horizontal wells, does the big drilling rig stay in place sometimeswhile fracking it ?

What has everyone been offered? I own in a few different areasā€¦ 15n and 16n, 10w-13w and have been getting offers all over the place. Some have been very high and from legitimate buyers. contemplating selling some