Blaine County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Patricia Jackson. They have just drilling a well in 32-17-12. I’m somewhat confused on this well because there has been an application filed for a disposal well in this section approximately where this well is located. I can see this well from my back door.

Patricia: I’m going to assume you meant 32-17N-12W.

An intent to drill has been filed to drill the Hershey 32-29-1H by Carrera Energy.

A spudding report has not been filed yet.

(If you’re not talking about Range 12W, let me know.)

We are interested in finding out the value of our mineral interest at 35-13N-13W. What is the best way to find out this information?

Continental drilled the Reece Jane 1-33-4XH. Completion was in September. First payment should be in March. So your friend needs to make sure any probate is taken care of, addresses are changed etc. Should be getting a Division order any day. Nice gas well.

Patricia Jackson. I have looked on the Corporation Commission site this morning and according to paperwork shown the well they are drilling on 32-17n-12w is not a disposal well but a 2 mile horizontal well. It is to be named the Hershey 32-29-1H. Maybe the April 3 hearing is for the disposal.

Mike and Charles, It would be dependent on your royalty, (1/8th, 3/16ths, etc…) you would get more money the higher the royalty with the 1/8th being the worst.

Feel free to message me.

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that we have 3/16ths share of 35-13N-13W. Based on what I’m learning here, it definitely is important to specify this when trying to get a valuation.

Is Blaine County experiencing a lot of drilling activity? If so, is it all over or is it just in certain parts?

Thanks M. Barnes and Ben Blake

Okay. I forgot to look back and see where I saw the application for the disposal well. I don’t understand all these hearings either. I get letters from the legal office but I don’t know if they had a hearing or are scheduling a hearing. I think they do it on purpose to keep us confused.

1 Like

Just fun would like find the selling value for 11-16N-11W. What is the best way to find out this info?

Patricia

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

well records Hershey well spud already. Permit is 1000, spud is 1001A, completion will be 1002A-not there yet.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OAP.aspx

case dockets

The numbers you need for 32-17M-12W are

201604164 Horizontal Spacing unit

201604264 Horizontal-Multi unit

201604265 Location Exception

201605000 Pooling (if yo want to know what the value of the bonus and royalty pairs were)

Charles, what you will usually get offered per acres is usually for one or two wells. What the actual value is could be much higher if you are going to have many more wells drilled. Go forth cautiously.

Read the most recent Continental Resources Investor report. I would not sell if I had acreage in 16N-11W

Larry, I sent you a friend request in case you want to chat more.

Mike P. Blaine is one of the hottest counties in the US right now. Read the investor presentations from Continental Resources, Newfield, Marathon, just to name a few.

Larry,

Looks like there was an increased density filed after the Ladd well was completed. You will definitely be getting some new wells in the future, looks like another 8 wells in the Miss formation. 16N-10W might be the best township in Oklahoma.

Does anyone know if there is anything going on in 8/16w/10n cannot find any information on the occ website been getting calls to sell has one well Producing the Ladd well I would appreciate any help I can get

I’ve read thru the investor presentations from Continental, Newfield, and Marathon and they certainly show that Oklahoma is a very high priority right now, especially in the STACK area (which includes Blaine Co.). We have been given an offer to sell our mineral rights that is (based on what others have said here) about half what it should be. Is there a way to find out if other companies are interested? Is there a way to determine what the potential returns would be if one of these companies drilled a successful well on our mineral acres?

Dear Mr Price,

Where are your minerals? If you know who is leasing in your area, then you can get an offer from them. You can get a response from Echo Energy or Dale Oklahoma in most cases. It is OK to contact a company directly and ask for an offer.

You are welcome, Mr Price. I noticed that Newfield just bought a ton of leases from Chesapeake in this area. Newfield may be willing to make you an offer, too.

Mr. Weeks- Thanks for the info. Our minerals are at 35-13N-13W. We’re looking into various possibilities now.