Blaine County, OK - General Discussion


This topic, titled Blaine County, OK - General Discussion, is established here on the new MRF to serve as the continuation of what some of our legacy users became accustomed to - that of posting to what is sometimes called a “wall”. From June 1, 2018, this topic is the continuation of Blaine County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives (which is now closed to new posts).

In other words, this topic is intended for those who simply want to post in running dialogue fashion, about activity within this particular geographical area. Comments here should be constrained to topics and issues related to this specific area.

Blaine County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives


Thanks for turning this back on!




I inherited a house in Watonga. I never signed a lease for mineral rights. My understanding is it’s now been pooled. Am I still supposed to receive bonus money? Who do I call to find out? I tried searching OKCOUNTYRECORDS but not getting anywhere.

S19 16N 11W B44 L3-4 partial


Just because you have a house on the surface does not necessarily mean that you have the mineral rights below. They may be been severed back a few generations ago. If you inherited, you need to find the probate documents and see if the mineral rights were included. If so, you need to have your name and address and description of the mineral rights filed with the county clerk. The operator may be holding funds under your ancestor’s name. Or if very old, may be held by the state treasurer’s office.
The current operator that filed for pooling is:
P.O. BOX 269091 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73126
Contact Name: JESSICA D. HATCHER Contact Phone: 405-996-3395 (It was dismissed in January 2018) They may have title information that might help you.


Thank You


Highmark has an open pooling on 19-16N-11W. Looks like the next court date is 8/21/18 but I doubt anything will be done other than a continuance. You would not be due any monies until the pooling is closed or you lease.