Blaine Country Section 8 - 15 North -12 West

Does anyone know what is going on in this area? I signed with RD Davis and havent even received a gas royalty in over six months

Cimarex drilled & completed the Shepherd BIA 1H-0805X. It isn’t much of a well, so you probably won’t get any funds until what is due you adds up to $100.00. You have the option to notify Cimarex that you want to be paid when revenue due you equals $25.00 or greater.

ok thanks for this info. What is the chance they will drill again in another area?

Elaine,

In Cimarex’s last investor presentation they stated that they currently don’t have a rig or a crew in the stack and scoop at the moment. It seems as if Cimarex is shifting their focus more on New Mexico based on proposals i have seen from them vs. the proposals for new wells here in Oklahoma. With that being said, they are still filing for new wells in Oklahoma, but i doubt they plan to drill anymore this year.

Doesn’t look like they have plans for Blaine County in the near future. The STACK play has been a big disappointment for all the operators. They are drilling in Canadian County.

thank you so much for that information! it is much appreciated Elaine