Beware of NWR Mineral Partners LLC

I was contacted by a man named Brad Knox with NWR Mineral Partners LLC, and this company ended up quickly out-bidding all the other companies who were bidding to lease my mineral rights. Once it came time for them to send me the paperwork, only THEN did Brad inform me that he still hadn’t gotten the approval from his boss for the terms he already negotiated with me. He delayed and delayed and delayed (Christmas vacation, then the boss had a family emergency), so I finally laid down a firm deadline, giving 6 more days to get the paperwork to me. He quickly responded via text, “Go ahead and lease with the other company.” No apology, nothing. Evidently he would have been content to just string me along for some infinite amount of time for who knows what reason, perhaps to use as a backup plan in case other sweeter leasing deals fell through.

This company’s leasing negotiations are in bad faith and cannot be trusted. I recommend leaving them out of negotiations.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.