Between Waelder and Gonzales (peach creek area)

Thanks for offering to share your knowledge and experience. I am interested in what you have to share.

Seth, I hope all is well. Looks like the message is empty. Have you heard of any activity is the CR420 and FM2814 area? Near Mt. Eden. Our lease is expiring in a few months and they have not drilled or given notice that they are. I see wells going in everywhere a little south of us.

thanks for the update. I sent a letter to the EPA last week regarding the water discharge issue.

Seth said:

Mr. Moraw,

Thanks for letting me know of the blank message! It seems that Argent had to move on onto other programmed agenda drilling off CR 405 from CR 420 to satisfy that put forward to it's stockholders! I understand they will drill out 2 new EF wells there and then return to FM 1680 and Southwest of CR 420, but still East of you to drill an additional 3 new EF wells!

Below you unfortunately are Burlington, Ironwood, etc. and I've only heard of spotters, otherwise in surrounding areas of that area, who are low balling and holding! But, keep hope and maybe something will happen before your lease expires! Primera and others are in the area, but still East of FM 1680, North and South!

William Reed Moraw said:

Seth, I hope all is well. Looks like the message is empty. Have you heard of any activity is the CR420 and FM2814 area? Near Mt. Eden. Our lease is expiring in a few months and they have not drilled or given notice that they are. I see wells going in everywhere a little south of us.

Friends,

You will notice that several of the past few comments have been deleted. We have also suspended members for breaking forum rules. To put it in simple terms, the forum is open for debate, but we won't tolerate disrespect between members.

This is a FREE forum that does not have the staff to edit and moderate everything that happens. If a member can not act professionally, that member is not welcome.

I apologize for the interruption to your great discussion. Please continue to share and help recruit other mineral owners in your area. Together we can learn and accomplish a lot more than we can individually.

Regards,

MRF Staff

a buda well has been permitted on the crabb ranch pool by sn I think this is schanz between Waelder and Flatonia.

some what north of waelder Crimson has permitted a well call it a wildcat. I looks like an Austin chalk to me. In the Adam Zumwalt survey.