Between Gonzales and I-10 on Highway 97

Anyone know of any leasing activity in this area. Have 32+ unleased acres and Aunt has same. We were approached by Divine Resources, but we declined. CH

There are some companies looking at that area, it can be tricky. It is not all about the lease bonus, there are terms and conditions of the lease to consider. Contact me at 210-884-1363, I may be able to help with some information.

I have noticed some activity off 97 across from the old Bebe store. There have been a lot of gravel trucks going down that county road. My guess would be that a drilling pad is being laid. Have not noticed permits for that area being published, but could have missed it. If a well comes in strong there, it should spark some more activity in leasing for the rest of us. Good thing you declined D.V., nothing came of it. She talked a good game, but when I asked some hard questions about drilling operations, she couldn't or would not answer. I also declined to lease with her. Not worth the risks dealing with an unknown operator. Thanks, Charlie

This is on a county road off 97 @ Bebe, which is between Cost and Leesville, West of Gonzales. Not sure of the county road # but will find out.

Seth said:

Charlie,

Where is this location? Is this in the Waelder, TX area or South FM 97 around FM 2814? Thanks for the information. Friend me, if you want to talk privately. Again, thanks.

Charlie Dashiell said:

I have noticed some activity off 97 across from the old . There have been a lot of gravel trucks going down that county road. My guess would be that a drilling pad is being laid. Have not noticed permits for that area being published, but could have missed it. If a well comes in strong there, it should spark some more activity in leasing for the rest of us. Good thing you declined D.V., nothing came of it. She talked a good game, but when I asked some hard questions about drilling operations, she couldn't or would not answer. I also declined to lease with her. Not worth the risks dealing with an unknown operator. Thanks, Charlie

The gravel trucks are turning on CR. 145 South. Might try to drive down there this week and see if the activity can be viewed from the road. For that many gravel trucks, it has to be a drilling pad going in. Happy Easter to all and may the good Lord bless all of us with good productive leases.

Seth said:

Charlie,

Thanks.

Charlie Dashiell said:

This is on a county road off 97 @ Bebe, which is between Cost and Leesville, West of Gonzales. Not sure of the county road # but will find out.

Seth said:

Charlie,

Where is this location? Is this in the Waelder, TX area or South FM 97 around FM 2814? Thanks for the information. Friend me, if you want to talk privately. Again, thanks.

Charlie Dashiell said:

I have noticed some activity off 97 across from the old . There have been a lot of gravel trucks going down that county road. My guess would be that a drilling pad is being laid. Have not noticed permits for that area being published, but could have missed it. If a well comes in strong there, it should spark some more activity in leasing for the rest of us. Good thing you declined D.V., nothing came of it. She talked a good game, but when I asked some hard questions about drilling operations, she couldn't or would not answer. I also declined to lease with her. Not worth the risks dealing with an unknown operator. Thanks, Charlie

I own some unleased land about 1/2 mile from old Bebe store on Hwy 97,are there any leases being done in that area ? AB

Angelica Baker said:

I own some unleased land about 1/2 mile from old Bebe store on Hwy 97,are there any leases being done in that area ? AB

Seth said:

Angelica,

Are you around FM 2814 and the East side of Hwy. 97, and/ or North side of I-10 West toward Waelder, TX? Where is Bebe Store? How much acreage do you have and what about your neighbors, are they unleased pooling a greater acreage pool?

Angelica Baker said: