Bee County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Oil & gas discussion group for those interested in Bee County, TX. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

My family has 80A of minerals in the Marcelo Alcorte Survey, A-70, Bee County which has been under lease to Pioneer Natural Resources, set to expire 02/20/2012. Pioneer is not extending the lease. I would like to hear from someone who is actively leasing for a petroleum company in that area.

(EDITED by ADMIN - Doug, Please use the email system for contact information. Also, use the listings on the homepage of the site if you'd like to solicit interest in your property. Best of luck)

We have unleased acreage in the area also. I'll be glad to let you know if I get any offers & appreciate it if you would do the same. Good Luck!

My family have minerals rights in the A-209 Geo Kerr parcel and we want to know if there are any movement in the area to invest in workover old wells or dill new wells. We want to lease.

Our family has inherited some rights on the Theodore Plummer subdivision sections 26 & 29 of 240 & 160 acres. This is has some production thru Pioneer. We also have some other that Spindletop has capped, I dont have the land particulars right now. Is there much going on here? We would like to establish values if we ever want to sell off these rights.

Louis

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf