Beckham co. minerals

Hi, our family has mineral rights to all of section 33 in Elk City. Does anyone know how much per acre we should be expecting to lease them for? Thanks

I have to find a map to see what township & range you are talking about.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/03026ED0.pdf

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/03028E5E.pdf

Hear are some pooling orders close to 33-11n-21w if that is where you are . They must have some good wells close to you.

We inherited the land and mineral rights and I am trying to help the family navigate the process. I can tell you lots about salmon and paddleboarding, but not much at all about gas and oil mineral rights. I don't even know the questions to ask. Howevever the recently expired minerals for my part of the family were from Chesapeake @ 3000 per acre for 3/16

Not sure what pooling orders are, but it looks like they are a directive of sorts to establish pricing for leases. Since no one has approached us to lease should I asssume that there is no interest at this point from the oil/gas companies? Thanks for the information.

Steve, In order to help you determine interest I need you get get me a legal description. Section 33 is only telling me what section you are in. There are 36 sections per township. I need to know what township you are in. an example would be 33-11N-21W. Also, what is the name on the expired lease so I can look it up.

Section 33, township 11N, range 21W (good guess on your example!) Expired lease between Condor and Joe Miller. I was mistaken, I now see, after looking at the lease. He leased these minerals for a very low rate. His other leases are in the 300 range. No one is sure why he leased these for this price but we were told to look to other companies in the future.

other leases are for 3,000 (not 300) per acre @ 3/16th. They are in different parts of town and still under lease agreements. Moastly with Chesapeake.

I will do some research .

Thank you! I appreciate your time

can anyone give me the nams of oil companies currently drilling in beckham co?

I want to get comparative bids on leasing section 33.

Thanks