Beckam County

Morning yall just had a question, my wife received mineral rights in beckham county. How ever we have no clue where to even start I’m sure they might be nothing but we would like to check to.make sure it is not or where to start. E/2 SE/4 of Section 20, Township 9 North, Range 21 West. 2.5 Acres

No idea what that means but it is what we where given. Theres more properties in Hughes, caddo, coal but like I said we have 0 idea what to do any advice helps thank you

At this moment, there is no production in 20-9N-21W. Most of the production is on the east side of the township.

If you are new, then ignore any offers to buy until you get your feet under you. They may come out of the woodwork. Get informed first.

I would suggest that you read the Mineral Help tab at the top of the forum, read the forum topics in the counties where you have new minerals to get a feel for what is going on. Then post specific questions in those counties.

Really appreciate your help would I ask those counties separately on this same forum ?

Same forum, but post in the proper topic. Each county has its own place called a category. Go to the Home Tab and New Topic and follow the directions. Search for the correct county category to put it in, then make your topic very clear- such as posting in Beckham County, OK “20-9N-21W. Is there any production or activity?”

@M_Barnes thank you so much for your time and knowledge. Really appreciate it I’ll try that’s see what happens like I said I’m sure there nothing but she just wanted to check.

I am assuming this lot is next to the one I asked about so activity would be the same but i dont know that is beckam county aswell.

Track 2

SW/4; W/2 SE/4 of Section 21, Township 9 North, Range 21 West. 12.5 Acres