Bebe area and city of Gonzales

I have mineral interests near Bebe and in the town of Gonzales. I would appreciate information on signing bonus and royalty interest being paid. Also info on completed wells near both locations.

Divine Resources is offering on an INTENT TO LEASE, $1350. acre and 23% NRI
Have been told by two other producers that their average in Gonzales County has been $2000. acre and 25% royalty in South and S. East Gonzales.

I am in Leesville, West Gonzales County. There is a 20 plus year old Austin Chalk well not too far, and we had many, many years ago a [Austin Chalk]producing well on our property that was shut in when prices fell. Our hope, a geologist told us is the Pearsall, that we are in the prime area for that when the companies start developing it. I can most likely put together 300-640 acres if someone is interested. Thanks.

Seth said:

Charlie,

Is your acreages too, in this local, and/ or are you located either near any of the current productive wells or in the NE Gonzales County area? The reason for asking, is I wanted to see where the unleased acreages are currently in hopes of putting together interest for either Attorney Pina and/ or Divine Resources interest for our NE Gonzales County/ SW Fayette County areas. Thanks.

Charlie Dashiell said:

Have been told by two other producers that their average in Gonzales County has been $2000. acre and 25% royalty in South and S. East Gonzales.

I am 9 miles South of 90A and 3 miles East of 80, off FM1682. Thanks

Seth said:

Charlie,

Thanks. Sounds, like you are West SW of Hwy. 90 East & I-10 East of either Waelder, TX and Flatonia, TX as best I can say. I could be wrong; but if so, do correct me on my coordinates. So, Pina stated he made contact and evaluating your stuff. This means that you are on the radar of folks, whereas we have yet to see a lease or be contacted at this time.

Charlie Dashiell said:

I am in Leesville, West Gonzales County. There is a 20 plus year old Austin Chalk well not too far, and we had many, many years ago a [Austin Chalk]producing well on our property that was shut in when prices fell. Our hope, a geologist told us is the Pearsall, that we are in the prime area for that when the companies start developing it. I can most likely put together 300-640 acres if someone is interested. Thanks.

Seth said:

Charlie,

Is your acreages too, in this local, and/ or are you located either near any of the current productive wells or in the NE Gonzales County area? The reason for asking, is I wanted to see where the unleased acreages are currently in hopes of putting together interest for either Attorney Pina and/ or Divine Resources interest for our NE Gonzales County/ SW Fayette County areas. Thanks.

Charlie Dashiell said: