BCF Minerals Blaine County OK

Hello all,

My aunt & uncle were recently offered $6K/nma for their minerals in Blaine county from a company out of Oklahoma. They turned it down and immediately came back with an offer for $10K, which I think is more or less the going rate for where his acreage is located in talking with his neighbors. Then this company "BCF Minerals" offered him $20K/nma.

Has anyone worked with BCF before? Through my research on the county records website, they've only bought one deal in Alfalfa county yet they've put out a bunch of "notices" for purchase of minerals in Blaine county. Seems fishy.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Hi Brian -

If you will send me the legal description of the lands involved, I will be happy to look the area up and see what is going on there.

Most companies and individuals buying minerals are legit, but there are some out there that know you have royalties in suspense and are, in essence, trying to buy your mineral interests using your own money.

I have a Client Family right now that was offered a total of $3,400.00 for royalty interests that most of them didn't even know they owned. I looked the property up and determined that they are owed something along the lines of $350,000.00!

If someone raises their offering price from $6,000 an acre to $20,000 an acre in a relatively short period of time, they're either up to no good or they know something you don't. A whole lot of something you don't.

Besides, you shouldn't do business with any company that tries to "low ball" you that severely before upping their offer.

If you want to send me the legal descriptions privately, accept my offer to become A Friend on The Forum and you can send it to me that way.

Hope this helps -

Charles Emery Tooke III

Certified Professional Landman

Fort Worth, Texas

I sent you a request. I'd be happy to discuss with you.

I'll look for it.

Mostly form letters with very lowball offers. I just toss them in a folder but that’s all