Basic Question

Hi, Just wondering if someone can tell me how this site is faring: SE/4 3-19N-8W in Kingfisher, Ok.

I am receiving a small monthly check ($100.00) and I have been receiving offers to sell it. Thanks a bunch, Shirley

Are you getting paid on the Copeland or Coronado 1-3H? There is some increased drilling in the township. I expect future infill drilling sometime in the future. Probably why you are getting offers. Chisholm is very active.

Thank you for your helpful response. To answer your question, I know very little about the property and neither of those drilling companies are familiar. I do receive a small check from Sunoco. Can you direct me to a reference source about the property? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Your best reference is to contact Sunoco and ask them to provide you with a copy of your lease or force pooling that holds the section.
You can keep an eye on the section at the OCC for free.Test

You can also find production dates at Gross Production

1 Like

Thank you! You are wonderful!

I am new to this so I am looking for information on VEDAJAC 1505 3-11MH WELL Section 11 15N 5W Kingfisher and1505 6-11MH WELL 15N 5W and 1505 7-11MH WELL 11 15N 5W and 1505 9-11MH WELL 15N 5W and 1505 10-11MH WELL 11 15N 5W. If anyone can tell me how I find who is drilling on my newly acquired/inherited land and how I go about find information I would greatly appreciate it

Welcome to the forum!

You can look up the wells on the Oklahoma Corporation wellrecords site. Test You can type in the name. Vedajac has a surface location in 1415N05W. Oklahoma Energy Acquisitions is the operator. Note: they just filed bankruptcy, but don’t panic. To get into pay status, you need to contact them and prove your title. You probably inherited minerals in section 11 which is where the well is perforated. I don’t think the other wells have been drilled yet. They have an increased density order approved. Look up case 201806382 on the OCC OAP site. OAP