Barnett Shale Well Production Map

I am trying to find a company that can zoom into a particular area of the Barnett Shale and create a nice professional map of all the producing wells in the area along with their corresponding production data. Does anyone know of any such companies?

Thanks, but unfortunately Drillinginfo doesn;t offer this service. They offer the data and I could build a map myself, but I’m looking for a company that will produce a nice customized map for me of a particular area a few miles in radius.

Jules Clement said:

You can Google “Geomap” and see if they have what you are looking for. They do have data on the Barnett Shale Play. I believe they are located in Plano, Texas.

Dear Mr. Loren,

As an exercise, I generated the attached plat in a short period of time. If something along these lines is what you are looking for, I can be contacted through my website.

A. Loren said:

Thanks, but unfortunately Drillinginfo doesn;t offer this service. They offer the data and I could build a map myself, but I’m looking for a company that will produce a nice customized map for me of a particular area a few miles in radius.

Jules Clement said: