Bakken Shale Richland County Mt

new to this site, I have mineral rights in Richland county that are leased To Slawson Exploration, I believe they have a permit to drill (issued June 12 2012) I would like to know if there is any surface activity on T20N-R59E Section 4. Are my mineral rights located in ant specific field or basin?

Robert, I to am in that same vicinity. All I know is that it is in the Three Forks formation. I have been here for over a year and have received some awesome help and info. However, I haven't been able to decode any of the websites that have been recommended and it all seems so complicated. What is the best way to find out what kind of activity is going on and any projected drilling etc...etc...etc...? I will make a better effort to try and understand what it is I am looking at with these websites. I am willing to pay an associated fee with a website if there is one or two that are helpful. I kind of basically gave up trying before but need work harder and develop a new enthusiasm...

I tried Montana oil & Gas website but cannot seem to navigate there site. At one time I was able to get some info but have failed since than.. That is where I got the date for the permit issued. thanks for info

Robert,

There is no current drilling activity going on in Section 4 you referred to. The closest well to where you're at is 2 miles North in T21N-R59E-30. It is a Slawson well that has been producing in the Bakken since 4/2012. The production numbers aren't the greatest but hopefully you'll still get a well sometime in the future. Best of luck.

If either of you have other questions or need help in your area, please feel free to email me privately. I am happy to help out.

Mine is T21N-R57E, Sec 14: E2 Sec 15 all. But I will send an e-mail to you also. Thank you very much in advance! Glen