Avoiding Probate

We need some guidance about moving royalty rights into our Living Trust. The LT is in Ohio. The royalty rights are in WV. We know the wells but are unsure how to proceed. Any suggestions?

Visit with a WV attorney about deeding the mineral interests into the trust. If you don’t deed in the property, then you are looking at probate.