Average Mineral Price offer in Culberson

Our family has a really big tract of almost 23 sections and wondering what the average price is going for minerals in Culberson County,Texas

R Cowper

1 Like

Kind of depends on location in Culberson. Do you have a legal description or location?

Are these minerals in one block in Culberson County or are they scattered through out the County? As nab5646 says we need the legal description or location as in Section, Block and/or Abstract #.

Yes

In Southern middle part of county

Block 79, 80 and portion of 81

Between Van Horn and Kent covering across

Hwy 10 for general location

R Cowper

Yes

In Southern middle part of county

Block 79, 80 and portion of 81

Between Van Horn and Kent covering across

Hwy 10 for general location

my earlier reply got not sent R Cowper

I sure don’t see any activity or production in those 3 blocks of Culberson County.

LEFT CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

yes, only years ago in like 1930’s and early 1940’s were two wells drilled but not to any significant depth, like 200-800 ft depth

we have a radio-metric G&G report showing potential of hydrocarbons

R. Cowper

Hello everyone I have the property at the SE/4 NE/4 of Section 8, Block 53, Culberson County. I received an email from Admiral that they will produced water pipeline and a road easement in our property ( we own surface) The water pipeline will be 10 inches in diameter and the road will be the typical 20 ft. They said they are proposing University Lands Rate and Damage Schedule compensation for this which will come out to the following:

80 rods X $64/rod (Pipeline) = $5,120 and 80 rods X $40/rod (road) = $3,200 for a total of $8,320. We really need ideas from anyone please. We are out the States. We don’t have any clue for this Please advise Thank you

Using the University Land rate is fair. I think IMHO I would take the deal.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.