Austin Chalk lease bonus per acre

I just received a proposal for a lease, Austin Chalk, on my family land. Combined 90 acres. We individually own minerals and surface. Anyone know the going rate per acre? Any help is appreciated. Land is located on CR 2000. Old Sand Hollow Rd. formerly my dads, Jack Keith.

Connie:

Could you please further identify where these mineral acres are located. Try and be specific when giving these details.

The property is 29 5 Adams Beaty & Moulton Tr#4. 8.54 acres 30 7 Adams Beaty & Moulton Tr#4 11.570 acres

My sister adjoins me to the north, her address is 3327 CR 2000 ( Sand Hollow Rd).

Connie,

What state and county are you located?

Clint Liles

I’m in Texas. Frio county. Just outside Pearsall.

Connie:

You can post your question on the "Frio County" website on this forum by clicking on "Groups" above; click on "County Groups"; scroll down to "Texas"; scroll to Frio County. These are members who hold interests in Frio County.

Thanks so much!

Connie:

If you don't get the answer you want at this site, you may want to do some checking to see who has neighboring leases near yours and contact them. I'm sorry I can't help you but I know nothing about the leasing in the Eagle Ford Shale.

Thank you so much.

charles s mallory said:

Connie:

If you don’t get the answer you want at this site, you may want to do some checking to see who has neighboring leases near yours and contact them. I’m sorry I can’t help you but I know nothing about the leasing in the Eagle Ford Shale.