Attorneys who file docs for tax/delinquent land & Mineral sales

I purchased 2 parcels of minerals in Calhoun County at the recent Delinquent Tax sale but am having a difficult time finding an attorney or title company who will trace these parcels & file the docs on my behalf with state auditors office. Any recommendations greatly appreciated!

I’m new to this forum, my husband referred it to me.

What state are you in? Multiple states have a Calhoun County.

Sorry, I didn’t specify. Calhoun County, WV

You can find an attorney through the West Virginia Bar’s referral system, accessed here: Get Legal Help

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.