Attorney Needed - Active Well With No Mineral Lease

I am an unleased mineral owner and I am not being paid for a well that has reached pay out and not getting any answers from the oil and gas company. I am in need of the services of an attorney. Can one be referred to me? Please help!

What County and State are you talking about?

I am an attorney and may be able to help you.

You did not say where this is located. If in California, perhaps I can help. Whether a well has “reached pay out,” however, does not make a difference here, however. So, perhaps you’re in another state. Let me know.

Jean M. Pledger
EHRLICH :black_small_square: PLEDGER LAW, LLP
Bakersfield, California