Attorney familiar with Permian Basin offers?

My father-in-law was just approached by a landman for his mineral rights in Cochran County. I am a bit familiar with this process as last year my family had this situation arise in West Virginia. We hired an attorney who was able to review the lease and negotiate the offer. He was able to tell us what was currently reasonable in that area. Can anyone recommend an attorney in that area to consult with? The current offer from Silver Creek Permian is 25% plus $100 per net acre. Thank you.

If you look in the Directories category at the top right, there are attorneys listed. If you do a search on the keyword attorney, some others will pop up.

Thank you. I will check it out.

I think I would counter at $250/NMA and hope to end up somewhere in the $175-$200 area.

You’ll notice oil and gas attorneys of whom we have confidence in for these services shown on our Mineral Service Providers directory.

I recently retained Aimee Hess. She was more than awesome. Her contact info is listed below.

Aimee Hess Law Offices of Aimee Hess P.C. 6967 SE County Rd 2385 Streetman, TX 75859

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.