Attempting to Send Notification Letter to Trinity

Interesting that Trinity Operating doesn’t list an actual physical address to which a letter can be sent with return receipt request. They only list a PO Box under their ‘owner relations’ contact area.

While I expect that Trinity is doing its due diligence with title work it probably doesn’t hurt for them to get occasional friendly reminders of their statutory responsibilities. How might a mineral owner get a proper notification sent under these circumstances? B_Gillette

A corporation or LLC is required to have a registered service agent with a physical street address. Check with your secretary of state for that information.
Certified return receipt.