Atascosa County activity-cr 341 area, avant ranch tracts

i have 50 acres on CR341 and would like to hear from other landowners/lessors about thier experiences with any landmen or companies. I've gotten an offer and according to the landman I'm the last one not leased in the area comprising of 700 or more acres.

any info /input would be appreciated in regard to royaltie and bonus money. also, if they have an attorney that helped them with the contract I would like to get the persons name and contact info.

Al Steinle in Jourdanton is a very experience attorney familiar with oil leases… What company is wanting to lease and for how much?

Thanks J. I'll look up his number.

the landman is with griffith land services , but i don't know yet what producer he is working for. my offer is lower than the surrounding properties and i'm waiting to hear from him on my request for a higher bonus and royalty.

Griffith was offering 1000/ac and 20%… When others were offering 25% and up to 2000. I heard from another landman that most of Griffith properties were going to EOG… but who knows

TRUE. THIER FIRST WAS 1000/AC WITH 20% AND THIER SECOND WAS HIGHER BUT NOT EVEN WITH THE SURROUNDING PROPERTIES’ OFFERS FROM OTHER COMPANIES. THIS I KNOW BEACUSE MY NIEGHBOR TALKED TO ME ABOUT IT AND THE LANDMAN THAT MY NIEGHBOR DEALT WITH OFFERED ME THE SAME BUT HE NEVER GOT ME A CONTRACT FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER.

My suggestion would be to contact the company your neighbors leased too. They generally need atleast 640 acres to make a unit. I know Family Tree leased some property out your way.