Arrowhead (Federal) Well Richland Co Mt

I posted a question a minute ago wondering if a new well goes up on the leased acreage unit of 640 acres mine only being 6 of that is that possible can they drill one or more wells on a set amount of acreage? if they have drilled and put their money into the first one and its producing what and can they do? do they drill another one on that 640 unit and than another one I thought that when i leased it was under the assumption that one well was to be drilled well ya they only cost a few million each but if that one well does start producing which i guess mine did do they say ok great lets put more millons in and dig another well? Thanks to all for the input My township is 21 range 59 section 26 in richland co mt.

Theresa, it is my understanding that they add lateral lines to the original well. But I’m still learning. It seems like I’ve been waiting forever!

Joanne thank you for replying i will have to read more on this it does seem like you have to wait forever oh well i guess patience is a virtue " I think" lots of luck. Theresa

Joanne G said:

Theresa, it is my understanding that they add lateral lines to the original well. But I'm still learning. It seems like I've been waiting forever!