Are Antero wells producing in Sanchez Creek area?

I am part owner of numerous wells in that area. I started receiving royalty checks from Antero in 2019 but have seen no money since Feb or March of 2020. How can I find the current status of those wells ? I don’t know if there is a slow down of production of the wells or if there is any production of them at all. I am totally lost about the future of the wells, whether I will see anymore royalties at all. Any info. would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave.

Dave, Welcome. If you have the well API #'s you can go to the dep.wv.gov site and click on the Database and Map Information button which will take you to the Database Information page. Scroll down near the bottom and you will see a file for 2020 Q2 Horizontal Production Data which is year to date. Download the file which will be in Excel and you can check the production numbers for your wells in oil, water, gas and NGL’s. Hope that helps.

Dome… thank you very much for the information. I couldn’t find current production information before. This will help a lot. …Dave

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.