Archibald PeischMR OWNER

Does anyone know if companies are drilling in Maclainn county Oklahoma I own rights there

Yes, parts of McClain are seeing activity. Depends upon the location.

Yes, Native Exploration has recently gotten approval for 3 multiunit wells by the OCC including the pooled lands in Sec 34 T08N, R04 and Sec. 3 T07N, R04W. This is currently pooled already for the multiunit well Charles 0334 #1. This has been a very good well, and obviously they want to fully develop the unit with higher prices. Last time I checked they have not permitted these wells yet, but expect them to any day now.

Thank You Ms. Barnes I last spoke to You in 2019 since then I have inherited all of the rights in Mclain County that belonged to My Mother…can You give Me any friendly advice on these? Thank You

Thank You Ralph is there a way to tell if they are drilling or getting ready to drill on My rights? Thank you

Remind me of the exact township, range and sections and I can look up the activity. If there is production, you will need to contact each operator to make the change in pay status.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.