Arapahoe County, Houlihan Well

I inherited mineral rights from my Dad. The land has a well, houlihan 4-64-22a, and I received notice that Axis is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Any idea how I find out what happens to this well, and to the lease for this area??

It is more helpful if you include the state and county and a legal location such as section, township and range or abstract.

If you go over to the NARO category, there is a topic for bankruptcies which has useful information. Also a very good set of threads on the BLOGS category.

Thank you for the help, M Barnes. I’ll check that section out.

The extraction company is Axis Exploration, who filed chapter 11 bankuptcy. Lease area details: Gross acres 1280 Arapahoe County, Colorado T4S R64W Sec 21 and 22

Basically, I’m trying to find out as a royalty interest owner if I have to file claim for the sales of oil and gas for 2020, or if royalty interest owners are considered a group that will be paid through the bankruptcy proceedings without having to file a claim.

I’ll check out the NARO category, thanks again for the direction. Dai

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.