Approved Permits for Reeves County

Hello,

Could I get a recent map of secton 19; block 7; A39 in Reeves County.

I tried to find it on the large 1945 map that went out on Reeves county. I couldn’t locate it on that big map.

Thanks.

Sue Titus

Hello Susan.

GIS map of Reeves County A-39/Section 19/Block 7:

DOUBLE LEFT CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

Thanks for the map.

I’m going to compare it to the map from last year to see what’s changed.

I received 2 tax bills on the property and a protest form if I wanted to file a protest.

Thanks again.

Sue Titus

Hahahahaha…seems as though they want you to protest if they sent you a form.

If I can help you further just let me know.

Clint Liles

1 Like

I’m so new to this forum can someone email me I have some questions about Reeves county texas.Thanks

1 Like

Clint I have acres in SE 4 Section 76 blk 13? I don’t even know where to begin with this. Can you help me

Reeves County SE4/Section 76/Block 13/A-5675

LETICIA… this map will show you where your minerals are located in Reeves County.

DOUBLE LEFT CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Seems the RRC has changed their format regarding well completions. I can get to where Packet Found is displayed along with several options to explore. Any of these answers Pdf Report and doesn t allow me to click on it. Charlesj

Patricia: Can you supply the API # of the well in question?

Sorry about that Mr.Clint. Blk 13 Sec 68 Api 38937440 , but also would like to know link for any well. The W 2 only comes up when ’ completion report found" is displayed. When I click on any of the displayed options , Pdf Report comes up and it doesn t respond. Thanks so much for any help. CharlesJ

Patricia use this link…type in the complete API # and click SEARCH at left bottom of page for completion report.

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/CMPL/publicSearchAction.do?formData.methodHndlr.inputValue=init&formData.headerTabSelected=home&formData.pageForwardHndlr.inputValue=home

RRC - Data Online Research - Completions Quergy Launch Application. Then Completion Report. Enter API and hit search below. The single well will appear. Select “Tracking Number” and a list of various documents will appear. For each, select the View tab and the related pdf will open. If the pdf does not open, then you may have cookies on your computer which are preventing the pdf from opening. Or you may have inadvertently told your computer to always save and not open pdf attachments. Then you need to go to Downloads and find the documents. You can reset your adobe to open the documents.

Clint, Thanks for this link. We had not seen any production info on our well that started producing in Oct. All the links with info was interesting, even though we don’t understand all the technicalities . I guess at this point in time it is the checks that matter and the possibility of new wells. Thanks for your expertise Marie Haag

Mr Clint and Mr Daze: A man asked a fiddler if it was hard to play his fiddle. His answer was “not if you know how.” I suppose that s true with computers. Thanks so much for the help and your time. CharlesJ

Hello Charles…FYI…TennisDaze is a very helpful, knowledgeable Lady. We’re thankful to have her on this Forum.

Mr Clint: Thanks so much for correcting me. I have read her posts for several years and never had any idea or reason to believe a lady was writing them. Therefore, please accept my apology if you were offended. And also, thank you for helping me and for all your posts that help so many others. CharlesJ

Hey Charles…I’m not offended…mainly just letting her know how much she is appreciated…a great asset to this Forum

Mr Clint: Probably didn t make myself clear. My apology was to Ms Tennis Daze. Thank you both for the time you spend educating all us unlearned! CharlesJ

Does anyone know what is going on in Section 28, BLK 72? My lease with Cimarex was not renewed this Month February. I have been reading in the WSJ money has dried up for small drilling companies. Thanks for any input. Shirley.

Cimarex had a lease on my property in Reeves county for at least 10 yrs before they ever drilled the first well. They are currently drilling 8 more wells on my property. Wells should be spudded and producing by April. Not sure why your lease would not be renewed.