Approved Permits for Reeves County

Get well soon Mr. Lawrence From Nevada We need your informative posts to keep coming

2 Likes

Iā€™m so, so sorry to read this. Please get well soon! We miss your helpful posts.

1 Like

Sending all good wishes to Lawrence for a very speedy recovery!
Carolyn in Houston

2 Likes

Get well soon. In my prayers

1 Like

Mr. Lawrence, your comments are the best! Get well soon and come back to us. :heart:

3 Likes

Get well soon Lawrence! Enjoy reading and learning from you! Best wishes from Leesa

P.S. Let no one contain you or tell you what you can or cannot say. You are a treasure of knowledge on this forum.

2 Likes

Any updates on Ole Lawrence of Vernhalen? Praying for complete healing and great health. Miss his knowledgeable postings.

2 Likes

Praying for full and speedy recovery :pray:t2:

1 Like

have not talked to Mr Lawrence ; will try to contact him or his wife tomorrow. I feel he cannot have a lott of calls in ICU. I will pass on to him all the concern everyone has shown. I know he appreciates it. CharlesJ

2 Likes

Get well soon, Lawrence! We love you and miss your postings. Because of you I bought the book ā€œSecrets of Sherwood Forestā€. It is great! I love history, but did not know about the roughnecks from the U.S. Canā€™t wait for you to return. Nancy in Amarillo

2 Likes

Sir Lawrenceā€”-get well soonā€”-we appreciate and miss you

3 Likes

Get well Ole Lawrence of Vernhalen. Iā€™ve learned a lot from your posts.

2 Likes

Sending thoughts and prayers from NYC.

1 Like

Prayers coming your way Mr. Lawrence from Charlotte, NC. Praying for a full recovery / healing.

1 Like

Talked to Mr Lawrence this morning 11 26 18. He is still in ICU,probably 3 more days. He sounded real weak but it is understandable considering all he has been through. Also seemed to cheer him up when mentioned all the friends he had that were concerned about him. He also said he can t have a lot of calls in ICU. He does not have his computer with him. CharlesJ

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the update on Lawrence. He is so missed. Glad he is doing better.

Thank you so much for the info on Mr. Lawrence. His comments and expansive knowledge on this forum are greatly missed by all I am sure. Wishing him the best and praying for a speedy, full recovery.

1 Like

Charles, Thanks so much for the update. Iā€™m sorry he is still in ICU, but Iā€™m sure he is right where he needs to be. So great that they let you talk to him. He is sorely missed on here because he has such a unique perspective and opinion and thoughts worth listening to!! Canā€™t wait for him to feel stronger to share more info with all of us! Thanks, again, Pat

1 Like

Is it possible to get a list of permits by section

Yes Terry. I can do that. Is this for Reeves County? I will need the Section, Block and/or Abstract number.

Clint Liles

1 Like