Application for Emergency order

I received two notices from Trinity Operating. They are applying for Emergency orders to drill additional horizontal well(s) in Coal County. One if for all of section11, township 2 North, range 11 east, all of section 11. The other is for all of section 11, 14 and 23,

My spouse passed last year and I don’t have a clue about this.

Condolences on your spouse’s passing.

This is good news. You do not have to worry about the cases, but now is a good time to make sure that your spouse’s affairs are all in order and if you inherited, that you have the information that you need. If you inherited, then you must file a copy of the probate documents in every county where you own minerals. Get the estate attorney or executor to help you get that done correctly.

If you have more than one set of minerals, then find out if you have production and notify each company of the change in ownership. If you need help with that, come back.

Start to learn about the business. A good way is read up on this website and others. Start with reading posts about Coal County. Start with the Mineral Help tab above. Ask questions! That is why the forum exists.

Trinity has filed for a multi-unit (sec 11,14,23) horizontal well into the Mississippian reservoirs (202101698 Horizontal case and 1699 Location case-they go together) Well name Glenn 1H-11/14/23. It will be 660’ from the East Line (FEL) of the three sections. It will not go the entire length of 11, only 1400’ . You will get exhibits from the hearing with maps and more information.

You already have production from the Ennis 1H-11 well. Contact Trinity and inform them of the change in ownership and get the royalties sent to the new heirs.

Trinity has filed an increased density order for section 11 for the Woodford formation. (202101700) This is where you might get the second well. The increased density exhibits will give an estimated recovery of hydrocarbons.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.