Application by 89 Energy and Eneco for 1S 4W

Anything happening in s26-1s-4w yet?

Already answered your question in your other post.

Is the gross volume for oil production mean thatā€™s how many barrels produced for that month?

Yes that is for the wellbore of that particular well.

The first royalty checks go out I December or January Iā€™m guessing? Will it be 1 check for those 5 or 6 months and can you put a ball park figure on value? Reason being my partner has it in her mind itā€™ll be in the 5 figures range for some reason :laughing: that would be nice right. I own mineral and surface in 26-1S-4W 120 acre. Can you shed a little light please. TIA

I would guess January or February if there are no title problems. You may own 120 acres of surface but doubtful you own 120 acres of minerals. The value would only be a guess as we donā€™t know actual acres, the royalty associated with those acres or the price for the oil & gas sold. The first check is usually for 4-5 months of production then monthly.

Gross volume usually means how many barrels were sold in that month (if you are looking at a statement). The well could produce more or less barrels, but they are usually pumped into the tank on location. The amount on the statement is what is actually removed from the tank and sold in that month. Sometimes, depending upon the size of the tank and what the production is, pumper trucks may not come every month to pick up and sell. Sometimes they might come more than once in a month, so the sales are what relate to your royalties.

Thank youā€¦ I inherited this from my grandma when she passed so Iā€™m new to all of this. Itā€™s so confusing to me. In time I will learn. Will the letters ever stop from companies wanted to purchase mineral rights? Price keeps going up too. The latest offer was $12000 per nma. Anyway thank you for taking the time to respond. Have a great day.

Sundance Kid was completed and first production was on July 2, 2021. You are getting offers due to the potential of that well and possible future wells in the section. Congratulations. Be sure and save enough money to pay the taxes on the royalties!

1 Like

We got offers from 89 energy in 2019 but no offers from anyone since something nust seems odd that some are getting and some not congrads on yours

Different operators have different strategies. You may not have gotten offers if your acreage was held by an earlier lease or their bucket of leasing money dried up.

Well good morning I talked to the women in charge at Le Jones ever right question I asked her the relly was very offensive and offered no onsite to knowledge I needed to actually get a file going on my mineral locations and be able to piece it all back s ok we know but the Relpy was we have. Nothing to do with the Sundance kid well well maybe if I wasnā€™t smarter that a good bear and still canā€™t get all the paper work of the stuff down to the tax $ but thatā€™s going on since 2018 with them I have uncovered some pretty strange looking documents from as far back as 1997 on them and the rest of those 267 different names I think that many maybe little less anyway I am filing all necessary legal documents

LE Jones has nothing to do with the Sundance Kid well.