Apache 1st quarter results

Looks like apache is releasing their 1st quarter results on may 9th. I wonder if they will tell us about their Daniels county acreage???

I hope they discuss it. However, considering the size of Apache, I think it is doubtful Daniels County will be mentioned. Thanks for the heads up.

What is the update on Daniels county drilling? Im out of state. Thanks

Susan. There is no official new news. There is a new prospect being developed in Daniels called the “wolverine” prospect. Here is the link : http://www.usnrg.com/sites/default/files/pdf/US_Energy_Corp_Current_IR_Presentation.pd

All the chatter I am reading, which is of course not official, is that there is high hopes by us energy, magnolia and others that Daniels will be a significant extension of the bakken play.

As far as apache is concerned, all the drilling they have done is still in top secret status.

Billy Bob Jim Bob, do you have a different link with the information? That one just goes to a US Energy page, but I can’t find any specific information on the “wolverine” prospect. Thanks

Found this in US Energy's 3rd Quarter Report for 2012:

Daniels County, Montana

During the third quarter, Apache Corp. spudded two Bakken and two Three Forks wells approximately 15 miles northwest of the Company's Wolverine Prospect in Daniels County, Montana. Two of the wells (one Bakken and one Three Forks) were spud in T36N R46E and the other two wells were spud in T36N R48E. Apache recently announced that they had acquired in excess of 300,000 net acres in Daniels County. The Company has a 12.5% WI in ~20,000 net acres in close proximity to where the drilling and additional permitting activity is occurring and we will be closely monitoring the Apache results as they become available. Ongoing leasing activities are still occurring in the Wolverine Prospect.

Thanks for clearing that up Ross. I must have provided the wrong link.

Thanks for the update, helpful.

Billy Bob Jim Bob said:

Susan. There is no official new news. There is a new prospect being developed in Daniels called the "wolverine" prospect. Here is the link : http://www.usnrg.com/sites/default/files/pdf/US_Energy_Corp_Current...

All the chatter I am reading, which is of course not official, is that there is high hopes by us energy, magnolia and others that Daniels will be a significant extension of the bakken play.

As far as apache is concerned, all the drilling they have done is still in top secret status.