Anyone with insight into XTO operating philosophy?

I used to be with Denbury and have found the transition to XTO disappointing. Denbury used to run our wells 30/31 days every month. XTO now runs our wells anywhere from 5-25 days a month. We have one 2 year old well that they just stopped running. Does anyone out there know anything about their operating philosophy and why they would not be trying to maximize the output of the wells? Additionally, they have now starting short paying our oil volumes by 1% every month for the last 4 months versus what is reported to the state of North Dakota. Anyone else seeing that? Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

Sounds familiar. I was told my well is inactive for from 3 to 12 months because they are drilling 6 more wells in the space and taking down a producing well is sometimes part of the process. Where are your wells located.

Don’t get me started with XTO. I just had a had enough of them. They are holding my sons money that he inherited from his dad. Its been over a year they haven’t paid the back pay from his dads suspended account. They have been giving me the run around as to why they haven’t paid. I even threaten them with my lawyer and also been blind copying my lawyer of all the emails I have been sending them. Last week they are one of 10 oil companies that are being sued by mineral right owners who claim they are burning oil instead of paying out. So it doesn’t surprise me they are short changing the pay outs.

I am in 151-98. It was helpful to hear what you had been told. So, it sounds like they will bring your original well back up. Hopefully, we will have the same experience.
Deloris Bohnsack said:

Sounds familiar. I was told my well is inactive for from 3 to 12 months because they are drilling 6 more wells in the space and taking down a producing well is sometimes part of the process. Where are your wells located.

What little information I have comes from the ND industrial commission oil and gas division website. I am a true novice, but you are in the Siverston area and there is nothing but good news there. There are 2 wells that are shut in just like the one I have. You didn't say what section. But what I see that is controlled by XTO is nothing but positve with many wells in the making. If you are not familiar with that website, you might want to explore it. I check it everyday. Many times I think I know something that ends up confirming that I don't really know much. But it satisfies a part of my "need to know something".

If I lived in McKenzie County, I would become a mineral owner expert by Osmosis. Since I live in Iowa, I am fond of saying the only oil I know is "corn oil". For the past 2 years I have been gaining a little information, like peeling an onion, one layer at a time. Mr Kennedy, who shares his knowledge on this forum, has been a great source of information for me. I follow his replies purposefully because he answers, for others. questions that I didn't think to ask on my own.