Anyone know what’s going on?

Jsut checking in to see if anyone knows what’s going on in the area. We have (3) active wells and now a 4th well showing as a producing well. I’ve yet to receive any paperwork on this. I’m not sure how the new operator handles paperwork vs. the old operator that drilled the (3) existing wells. I received several notifications from attorneys that flaring would be going on in the immediate area back in January-March. Production has slowed down since Covid and hasn’t improved. I don’t receive a clear answer from operator when I contact them. They basically state flaring going on in the area and a new well is in development that is linked to the area my mineral rights are in. Has anyone heard of any new development in the area that I’m not aware of? My wells are listed as 16-63-6-7-18CH1 16-63-6-7-18-CH2 16-63-6-7-18-CH3 New well is 16-63-6-7-18-CH5 Looks like permit pending on 16-63-6-7-18-CH4

Is your property located anywhere near Cheyenne ?

Yes, it is. Actually considered Laramie, Wyoming. Looks like Laramie and Cheyenne are 50 miles or less.

I own half of a section just north of Cheyenne. Currently I lease it out for grazing to the surrounding cattle ranchers but I don’t have a mineral lease on it at the moment. I have an attorney in Cheyenne by the name of Randall Reed. He specializes in property and mineral rights. Real nice guy. Give him a call and see what info he can turn up for you. My name is Sam Brown.

Thank you. I’ll give him a call. I appreciate the info.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.