Anyone know what kind of wait time drillers are experiencing for fracturing services in divide county North Dakota

From what I have been reading it sounds like fracturing services and materials are becoming a bottle neck for completing wells. This wait time info is of interest to me (waiting for available rig to drill on my mineral interest) and I thought others would like to know also. Thanks

Jack:

I am more worried about the quality of the frac job than the wait time. This stage of the drilling process can mean everything in regards to the amount of production. I know how you feel about this wait time as I am in the same boat on some of my mineral interests. I just try to monitor the website for any information. Good luck on your drills.

I’ve heard 4 to 6 weeks wait to be fracked in the Tx. panhandle…

charles s mallory said:

Jack:

I am more worried about the quality of the frac job than the wait time. This stage of the drilling process can mean everything in regards to the amount of production. I know how you feel about this wait time as I am in the same boat on some of my mineral interests. I just try to monitor the website for any information. Good luck on your drills.