Anyone have any experience dealing with Mineral Hub?

This should go into the Grady County General Discussion but after lengthy hand to hand combat with my computer and navigating this website I’m about to give up. Anyway, if anyone has had any dealings with Mineral Hub, good or bad in general, please let me know. Thanks!

Moved it to Grady for you.

Thank you, Ms. Barnes. You are certainly ever helpful to many. One more question for you and/or our fellow owners: My interest is in 1-5N-5W and the operator, Red Rocks, drilled two new wells there last year that are producing. They have also applied in February to drill two more, both called the Bogey wells. RR has sent me both royalty checks and copies of their OCC paperwork. What I want to do is confirm my ownership, if any, in the wells they drilled last year and the two new wells for this year. I have sent registered letters to RR to find this out but so far no reply. Is there anyone else who could tell me this?

Mr. Phillips- You need to go to Idocmarket.com & search Grady County. Put in the name Phillips and set to Sec. 01, Township 05, Range 05. Here is briefly what you will find:

The interest was originally owned by George C. Leftwich, a 1/4th interest in a 139.79 acre tract. He sold an undivided 1/8th to A.A. Greer so George owned 1/8th interest in this 139.79 acre tract, or 17.47375 acres. Mr. Leftwich died, leaving a will, but the same was never probated, so without proof of the will, the OK laws of intestate succession prevail. He died leaving a widow, Sherley Blakley Leftwich, 3 children, June Leftwich McMinn, Norman Brooks Leftwich & Eleanor Leftwich Phillips. Eleanor died leaving 2 children, Christine Pink & I assume, yourself, James Norman Phillips.

So with that information, Sherley Leftwich owns 1/3 or 5.82458 acres, June & Norman own 3.88306 acres each and you and Christine own 1.94153 acres each. I don’t know the disposition of the interest of Sherley Leftwich, but I suppose it is possible that you own part of her estate as well.

There may be more pieces to the puzzle that I don’t have, but hope this helps.

Todd M. Baker

Will probably need a probate to get the interest into pay status.
A summary probate is a quick answer.

Todd, this was helpful and thanks for taking the time and trouble to find this. I see I need to understand better just how selling one’s share of mineral rights is done, and I think I get it. The operator, Red Rocks Oil and Gas, sends me checks, copies of their applications and other paperwork submitted to the OCC. Though I own just 1.94 nma in 1-5N-5W, because RR drills in this area, then that’s what entitles me to my proper share in the new wells they drill, right? I see the best course is for me to get either summary or ancillary probate to make a sale easier. Once I may get that, would I need any other paperwork such as a deed before I might offer my share for sale? And thanks to everyone else who has responded.