Anyone Familiar with Silo Resources

I have mineral rights in Niobrara/DJ Basin. I’ve recently received a letter from Silo Resources that they have purchased the lease from Helis Oil and Gas. This is who I received checks from monthly since 3/2019. My check this month came from Helis but was only for gas production. No oil royalties were included. I’ve reached out to Silo Resources/Boomtown Oil/Jupiter Capital, to see if I can get an update on what’s going on with production and have not heard back. Is anyone familiar with them or what is going on in the area? I assume that operators switching hands is normal during the life of the wells. Is their anything I should be aware or of check out with this transition?

Transitions can take a bit of time. Contact North Silo and ask why you have not received oil yet. https://www.northsiloresources.com/ Not sure if Silo and North Silo are related, but North Silo is in Niobrara/DJ. When you contact them, have your owner number ready from the check that you did receive.

Ok, I assume I will continue to receive checks from Helis Oil and Gas for the gas portion. I have these check stubs and can give any information that Helis has provided on check stubs. I’ve emailed them and awaiting response

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.