Anyone dealt with 89 Energy III?

I’m just curious if anyone has dealt with 89 Energy III, LLC (who owns Native Exploration)? They use a third-party company for their admin work by the name of Blue River Resources, LLC.

They seem to be incredibly slow to pay their mineral owners for the very successful Charles 0804 34-3-2WXH and 34-3-3WXH wells, which have been producing now for over 10 months:

Still no checks or division orders have been received even though I was given e-mail confirmation that they had everything they need from me and my family as of the middle of November last year.

I’m just wondering what others who have dealt with these two companies are seeing in terms of response and results?

We have a mineral interest in these wells. Have been receiving revenue since last August 2022. All executed DOs. Try contacting Cassie Mitchell Sr. Div. Order Analyst. 405 666-9805. She was quite helpful. Rob Bogeberg

1 Like

Many thanks! I’ll call her tomorrow and see if I can get this resolved–appreciate your reply and helpful contact info!

Greg

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.