Anyone besides me have any dealings with HRM Res?

After the previous manager of some wells I have have in Sweetwater County, WY sold them to HRM, I have heard from them only sporadically.

Checks were few and far between last year but this year, I have received a check for 79 cents and that is it.

They do not seem to want to respond to my inquiries but I have heard nothing about them going under or have shut down.

Anyone else have problems with them?

Thanx!

Check your original division orders as they may have $100.00 as the minimum and funds need to accrue to that amount. You can change it to $25.00.

Sounds like the wells may be in their natural decline, so the $0.79 may be real.

If you post your question on the forum in the state and county and give a location with section, township and range, someone local to that area may be able to answer you better.

By your response, I conclude that you have had dealings with them also.

As to your suggestion, I have told them that I want every dime that I earn, thus the 79 cents.

Sweetwater County, Wyoming

I haven’t dealt with them specifically, but this has been a rough year in the oil patch. Many wells were shut in and some stayed on, but at very low prices. I have some companies that write me very tiny checks once a year, so not that surprised by a trickle of little ones in September or October as they try to close their books out for the year. My lowest so far has been $0.77! Cost them more to send it in labor and postage than I made.

Ms. Barnes, I contiune to receive what might be considered a “good” sum for the number of wells I have with Wexpro.

It is, of course, nothing like what they were when the price of gas was around $9.00.

Succede! It happens!

Buona giornata, buon divertimento!

Am still seeking a person that might also be dealing with HRM!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.