Anybody have mineral rights in Garvin County, Oklahoma?

My three year lease with a company expires in about 60 days. I just want to talk with as many people as I can and acquire as much information as I can so I can make a more informed decision before signing with these people again.

Thanks,

Mizerman

First welcome to the forum. Since there is not a comment or discussion area set up in the Garvin County forum page go to the Stephens County Forum and read the discussions and comment board, alot of members and information from Garvin County concerning the activity in the area. You can also check out the Grady County and Cana Woodford forum pages.

Richard,

I created a Garvin County forum a few months ago. As far as I know it works the same as the Stephens County Forum.

Mizerman,

What is the location in Garvin?

Are yours in East, West or central part of the county?

Thanks Richard Pruitt for the helpful hints. I'll check them out.

My lease is in the southern part of the county - Section 9

Rick need to find someone to help you set up your forum pages so we can start discussions or leave coments, i am a computor dumbie so i have no idea how to help you out.

Rick Howell said:

Richard,

I created a Garvin County forum a few months ago. As far as I know it works the same as the Stephens County Forum.

Mizerman,

What is the location in Garvin?

Richard, There are comments and threads ongoing. Mizerman posted in there this morning.

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/group/garvin-county-ok-oil-gas

You do have to join the forum group before you can add to it. I don't see you currently listed as a member of that forum.

I have recieved several letters requesting to lease my sec 30, 1n, 1w in garvin county, Havent done this before and prices very.