Any royalty owed me?

Someone had told that i should check with the comptroller and see if there was anything owed me. And indeed there was. I got a very small amount owed .
the state of Texas has identifying information in regards to that payment however I cant seem to get any of there numbers to cross reference with the little information I have. This has been a mess I am in process of obtaining SS# of my deceased relatives so that I can get more owed me by the state. I then will be working on affidavit of heirship in order to proceed further. The State references Holder ID, property ID etc. How would I reference these numbers with the RR Commission information. Aay suggestions as to how I could accomplish that feat. Thanks for any help. This is all new to me.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.