Any new wells in Grady Co. OK Section 3: Township 4-N, Range 6W?

You might check your section there. There is a well named the Chitwood Boatwright Sand Unit 10 in Section 03-04N-06W. It was completed in the Boatwright Sand, which is more than 3,000 feet shallower than the Woodford formation where the Cheyenne wells are being drilled.

Our last royalty check was about half of what we normally get. Is this possibly due to the fracking operation interrupting the existing wells for a while?

I would say highly possible.

George,
Enter operator then section, township and range. Look for 1002A

http://www.occpermit.com/WellBrowse/Home.aspx

Has anyone received division orders for any of the Cheyenne wells completed in 10-04N-06W? Some of these wells were completed in 2015 and some are just now being completed. I have not looked at production numbers, but it seem a lot of interest is going to be owed.

Bill, I’ve been getting some legal documents about the Cheyenne wells there in 10-04N-06W. I’m not sure what’s going on, but our royalties have been way down since the end of last year. I checked on one of the OK government sites, and I see reports for gas production, but nothing for oil. I wonder how long the operator has to pay on production. It seems like they are way behind, but I don’t know the regulations for this.

There are quite a few new wells being drilled into 10 from three pads in 10. The North Cheyenne wells by Gulfport were completed from November - January. They probably shut in the older Cheyenne wells (Vitruvian then Gulfport) while they were fracking the new wells. Should get division orders and payments any day now. When the new wells come on, the old ones are likely to dive down a bit. Over the lifetime of the reservoir, it should even out that better drainage is accomplished.

I found this information on the Gulfport website. Apparently those wells are producing, which is a good sign. I guess it takes a while to get the royalties figured out and paid.

North Cheyenne 3-10X3H produced at an average 90-day production rate of 10.6 MMcfe per day, or 1,472 Mcfe per 1,000 foot of lateral. North Cheyenne 4-10X3H produced at an average 90-day production rate of 11.9 MMcfe per day, or 1,740 Mcfe per 1,000 foot of lateral. North Cheyenne 5-10X3H produced at an average 90-day production rate of 15.9 MMcfe per day, or 2,743 Mcfe per 1,000 foot of lateral. North Cheyenne 6-10X3H produced at an average 90-day production rate of 14.1 MMcfe per day, or 2,353 Mcfe per 1,000 foot of lateral. North Cheyenne 7-10X3H produced at an average 90-day production rate of 11.5 MMcfe per day, or 1,805 Mcfe per 1,000 foot of lateral. North Cheyenne 8-10X3H produced at an average 90-day production rate of 14.2 MMcfe per day, or 2,214 Mcfe per 1,000 foot of lateral.

Bill, we just received Division Orders for North Cheyenne 3-10x3H and North Cheyenne 4-10x3H yesterday. We also contacted Gulfport last month and they say they are hoping to start paying out on some of those wells in 10-04N-06W this month (July 2018).

Thank you George, I assume ours will arrive shortly. Have a happy Fourth!

I have heard that the first royalty check is out and it was quite large…

Hi Don,

Yes, we got a really nice check this month (for several months in the past)!

It will be interesting to see how production goes from here on out. I expect it will taper off and hopefully stabilize after another six months or a year.

Don, are you talking about Dansil 1? I haven’t received any checks yet. A large check would be nice.

Thanks

Bob

Sorry, I still haven’t figured out this new format. I thought Don was sending message to me. I’m sorry he wasn’t.*:( sad