Any new leasing happening?

Has anyone been approached for new or renewal leasing in Milam County in the last few months?

Seems like the last activity has been in the shallow Minerva field or over near Gause. Saw where awhile back HALLIBURTON ENERGY did a deep wildcat NW of Cameron and SCHLUMBERGER did a well for “equipment testing” also NW of Cameron.

Our family was just approached. I know of other families who have been approached about a new lease in Milam County.

Did you happen to receive a Division Order from Ace Gathering? The operator of the existing Love wells in the James Shields survey that I have an interest in, and other wells in Milam County, have sold their interests to Houston Gulf Energy and Ace will be their selling agent.

If your interests are not in these wells, or you have not received a Division Order from Ace, then no I have not been approached as to leasing our unlease acreage . Our interests are near Milano. Where are yours? I would like to know which company is being active. Let me know what they are offering.

Mine are near Cause. From Fredonia plc They are offering $500/ 3 years paid up with 2 year option to renew. What are they offering from Ace?

Ace is not leasing but is issuing Division Orders as it has been hired to collect and sell the production from wells I have an interest in. Some other owners thought the DO was for a new well. We have not been approached to lease the acreage not held by production. Maybe someone else will respond. What is the percentage they are offering - 1/8, 1/5…?

CynLu. I recently was approached by Fredonia with the same offer. Can you tell me anything about them and your experience with them?

I don’t know about leasing but Treadstone just drilled a new well about 3 miles SSE of Gause. I’ve got 62 acres that’s under production and 245 acres available across CR-363 that I would sure like to lease to someone.